MORAY, MARAS SALT MINES AND MACHU PICCHU TOUR
Moray, Maras salt mines and Machu Picchu private tour in 2 days. Immerse yourself in the Inca Culture and experience the best highlights of Cusco region.
Visit Moray, a Center of Inca Agricultural Research, Maras’ salt mines, and Ollantaytambo archaeological site. Apart from this, you will enjoy the amazing Andean landscape as you visit this attractions .
The following day, you will visit the extraordinary Machupicchu. This Inca city was declared a World Heritage Site and one of the new seven wonder of the world. Many people visit these attractions in Peru for its incredible architecture and landscape.
Pickup Locations: Cusco hotel & Aguas Calientes hotel.
End Location: Cusco
Tour Duration: Moray Maras Salt Mines, Ollantaytambo, and Machu Picchu.
Max. Elevation: 3,500m / 11,480ft
Tour Service: Private
- Visit Moray, Salt Mines, Ollantaytambo, and Machu Picchu.
- Stroll the typical streets of the last living Inca city of Ollantaytambo.
- Discover the lost Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Take a scenic train journey along the Sacred Valley River or Urubamba River.
- You will be able to taste the traditional fermented corn drink known as Chicha and also to feed guinea pigs.
MORAY, MARAS SALT MINES AND MACHU PICCHU TOUR ITINERARY
Day 1.- Cusco to Ollantaytambo
Today, we will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. During the journey enjoy the Andean landscape with its farming lands of corn, potatoes, before arriving at Moray. This was an Inca agricultural research and an extraordinary work of Inca engineering.
Subsequently, we will drive to the salt mines of Maras. This salt mine shows a vast array of pans of different sizes and shapes.
The excursion continues, passing multiple villages and imposing Snowy Mountains until we reach the village of Ollantaytambo. This town is living proof of the typical Inca cities constructed in ancient times.
After visiting this archaeological site, we will board the train that will take you to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu), where you will spend the night in your hotel.
Day 2.- Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour
Today, at dawn, you begin your journey to Machu Picchu. We board the bus that will take us to the citadel of Machu Picchu (30 minutes’ drive approx.)
Once there, We will show our entrance tickets at the gate and start the 2 hours guided tour of Machu Picchu.
As you enter to the “Sanctuary”. Prepare to be awed by the imposing and skillful architecture. Take a moment to quietly sit and listen to the wind… Your imagination will soar as you contemplate the history of Machu Picchu and its mysterious origins. Your expert local guide will explain all about the historical sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
During your visit, you will pass by different buildings, temples, and palaces and you will be touched by a feeling of peace and rejuvenation.
After your guided visit of Machu Picchu, we board the bus to Aguas Calientes. Here you can have lunch before taking the train back to Ollantaytambo.
WE INCLUDE FOR MORAY, MARAS AND MACHU PICCHU TOUR:
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Private Vehicle for Maras, Moray and Ollantaytambo tour. (Day 1).
- Machu Picchu entrance ticket.
- Round trip Train Service from /to Ollantaytambo/Machupicchu. In the Voyager service (Inca rail) or Expedition service (PeruRail). The train ticket for each departure will be subject to availability.
- Round trip Bus Tickets.
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Admission Tickets to Moray, Maras salt pans and Ollantaytambo. (*)
Tips or gratuities.
Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain Ticket. Available at an extra cost of $20
Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
PRICE PER PERSON (**)
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE||2 PAX||3 – 4 PAX||5 – 6 PAX||7 + PAX|
|PRICE PER PERSON||$ 362||$ 333||$ 297||Please contact us to give you a special price.|
** In case you already bought these tickets (train, bus, and Machupicchu ticket). Let us know in order to send you a new quotation. We will be more than happy to assist you.
If you want to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies. Please, add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction fee.
Our email address is: email@example.com
Please, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Passport details for each traveler (full name, nationality, age, and passport number).
* Provide hotel name in Cusco and Aguas Calientes and start date for this service.
IMPORTANT. Entrance tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable; therefore, once you purchase your tickets, we cannot change the name or date on the ticket, nor can you ask for a refund.
CHILD POLICY: Children between 7 and 17 years old are allowed on this tour at the rate listed above.
Contact Sacred Valley Tours
Let’s Plan Your Trip Together!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us using the form below and our expert travel planner will reply to you within 24 hours.
Office phone number: +51 984 714 180 – +51 997 785 999
WhatsApp:+51 997 785 999
Email address: email@example.com