SACRED VALLEY TOUR FROM CUSCO AIRPORT
Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco Airport includes a pick up upon arrival at Cusco airport. And, tour the sacred valley of the incas in our private vehicle. With this tour, visit the traditional textile market, Pisac, and Ollantaytambo. This is a perfect plan to catch the train or stay at sacred valley hotels as you visit these highlights.
The sacred valley of the Incas is that green valley located between the villages of Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Its mild climate and low elevation made the incas build stone monuments with religious and agricultural purposes. With this sacred valley tour, we guarantee to visit less crowded incas sites and markets.
The Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco Airport is a great option for those planning to visit Machu picchu. That’s because you can take the train to Aguas Calientes the same day. So, you can finish our Sacred Valley Tour at the Train station of Ollantaytambo. If that is not your plan, we will visit Ollantaytambo and drop you off at your selected hotel.
Pickup Location: Cusco Airport
End Location: Ollantaytambo hotel or train station.
Tour Duration: Sacred Valley Tour (full day)
Max Elevation: 3,400m/11,152ft.
Service: Private Tour
SACRED VALLEY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Upon arrival pick up from Cusco airport
- Visit Písac, Traditional Market, Ollantaytambo.
- Gaze upon the stunning Inca architecture and breathtaking Andean mountains.
- Great introduction to the history of the Incas and local culture.
Like what you read? Contact us today to find out more about this tour program. But remember each sacred valley tour is customized exactly to what you want to do. So, tell us about your plans and we’ll create something that suits you best.
SACRED VALLEY TOUR FROM CUSCO AIRPORT: PISAC, OLLANTAYTAMBO & MARKETS
The Sacred Valley Tour will start with a reception and pick up at the airport in our private vehicle. After that, we will head to Cusco situated at an elevation of 11,476 feet, this city was the capital of the Inca Empire and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We continue our journey and descend into the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the lower elevation of which eases our transition to high altitudes of the Andes. On the way to Pisac town, we will visit stop in Taray’s viewpoint and take pictures of the magnificent Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Later, visit Pisac a beautiful Inca archaeological complex, considered one of the largest agriculture terraces in the Incan empire. And, of course, our tour also includes the typical Market of Pisac, where you can buy a wide variety of handicrafts. From here, we will enjoy a beautiful ride along the Sacred Valley to the next stop, Urubamba. Once there, you can enjoy a buffet lunch here (not included).
After a delicious lunch, we will continue our journey to the Incan village of Ollantaytambo. This archaeological site is also known as the last living Inca city of the Andean civilization. The ancient Inca site includes impressive Inca remains like the Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Moon and granaries on the mountainside connected by ancient pathways.
At the end of the Sacred Valley tour, we will drop you off at your hotel or train station in Ollantaytambo.
Sacred Valley Tour includes:
- Expert local tour guide with fluent English
- Guided tour of Pisac, typical Market, and Ollantaytambo.
- Private transport with a professional driver.
What’s not included
- Meals or beverages
- Tips or gratuities.
- Hotel night.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Packing List for the Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco airport
- Your original passport and DNI for Peruvians.
- Personal travel insurance
- You will be required to show your ID to buy your Sacred Valley tourist ticket
- We recommend wearing light clothes, but also bring a four-season jacket.
- For the wet season, bring a raincoat.
- Personal medication as well as the prescription.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, and a cap or hat with a brim.
- Extra cash in small bills for personal expenses.
PRIVATE SACRED VALLEY TOUR PRICES
02 people 110.00 usd per person
03 – 04 people 95.00 usd per person
05 – 07 people 70.00 usd per person
If you want to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies. Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs.
Our email address is: email@example.com
Please, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Passport details for each traveler (full name, nationality, age, and passport number).
* Provide hotel name in Cusco and start date for this service.
IMPORTANT. For the Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco airport, you must arrive in Cusco as early as 10:00 am.
Contact Sacred Valley Tours
Let’s Plan Your Sacred Valley Tour Together!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us using the form below, and our expert travel planner will reply to you within 24 hours.
- Office phone number: +51 984 714 180 – +51 997 785 999
- WhatsApp:+51 997 785 999
- Email address: email@example.com