HUMANTAY LAKE TOUR FULL DAY
The Humantay Lake Tour is a full-day trip from Cusco. This turquoise glacier lake is located in the district of Mollepata. To reach out this lagoon the hike starts at soraypampa campsite at about 12,600 ft.
Experience Peru’s most beautiful lake surrounded by the imposing Mountains of Salkantay and Humantay. Take in the stunning views of the andean landscapes and villages.
Finally, you will board the most confortable private transportation to your hotel in Cusco.
Pickup Drop off Location: Cusco hotel
Tour Duration: Full day
Max. Elevation: 4,200m / 13,779ft.
Tour Service: Private
HUMANTAY LAKE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit the Humantay Lake, one of the country’s most beautiful lakes
- Gaze upon the breathtaking Andean mountains.
- Get dramatic vistas of the Humantay and Salkantay mountains.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch surrounded by incredible landscapes.
HUMANTAY LAKE PRIVATE TOUR ITINERARY
For the full day Humantay Lake Tour you will be picked up from your hotel at 5:00 am. Then, you take a scenic ride for 2 hours to the village of Mollepata. Here you will have a delicious breakfast, and continue towards Soraypampa (3,900 m / 12,795ft). On the way there, you will see beautiful landscapes and the impressive snowcap mountain of Salkantay.
Once, we reach the trailhead at Soraypampa, your expert guide will give you some indications before starting the Humantay Lake Hike. The trail is ascending and it will take us about an hour and a half to two to reach the lake. During the hike we will enjoy the stunning views of the snow-capped mountains, impressive natural landscapes and a great diversity of flora and fauna. This natural wonder is at an altitude of 13,779ft, and surrounded by steep peaks and an impressive glacier.
Once we reach the lakeshore, we relax, enjoy the snack, and take pictures.
After an amazing time at the lake, we are ready to descend to Soraypampa. We drive back to Mollepata, where we stop for lunch.
Finally, this Humantay Lake Tour will end with a drop off at your hotel in Cusco or downtown restaurants. Arrival in Cusco city around 6 to 7:00 p.m.
Humantay Lake Tour Includes:
- Expert local tour guide with fluent English.
- Private transport with a professional driver.
- Admission Tickets to Salkantay.
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch.
- First-aid kit and Oxigen.
What’s not Included
- Tips or gratuities.
- Hotel night.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Emergency Horse.
What to Bring for this Tour
- Your original passport and DNI for Peruvians.
- Personal travel insurance
- A small rucksack with personal stuff
- Rain jacket or rain poncho.
- Trekking boots are recommended.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block, at high elevation, is easy to get the sun burn.
- Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET
- A roll of toilet paper
- Extra cash in small bills for personal expenses.
PRIVATE TOUR PRICES
02 people 130.00 usd per person
03 – 04 people 110.00 usd per person
05 – 07 people 75.00 usd per person
If you want to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 7% fee applies. Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, email the following information to email@example.com
* Passport details for each traveler (full name, nationality, age, and passport number).
* Provide hotel name in Cusco and start date for this service.
Contact Sacred Valley Tours
Let’s Plan Your Humantay Lake Tour Together!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us using the form below and our experts will reply within 24 hours.
Office phone number: +51 984 714 180 – +51 997 785 999
WhatsApp: +51 997 785 999
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org