HUMANTAY LAKE TOUR
The Humantay Lake tour is a full-day trip and begins early in the morning, this magical lake is located in the district of Mollepata, nestled along the famous Salkantay trek. Hike to one of Peru’s most beautiful lakes and be surrounded by the impressive Salkantay and Humantay Mountains while gazing at unbelievable turquoise water.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast and a wonderful lunch at Mollepata town.
Feel the comfort of our private transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco, this excursion will be lead by our professional fluent English speaking local guide.
Pickup Location: Cusco hotel
Drop off Location: Cusco hotel
Tour Duration: Full day
Max. Elevation: 4,200m / 13,779ft.
Tour Service: Private
- Visit the Humantay Lake, one of Peru’s most beautiful lakes
- Gaze upon the stunning and breathtaking Andean mountains.
- Get great views of the Humantay and Salkantay snowy mountains.
- Enjoy the Andean Flora and wildlife.
ITINERARY HUMANTAY LAKE TOUR
Today, you are picked up from your hotel between 4:30 am to 5:00 am and drive 2 hours to the village of Mollepata, Here we will have a delicious breakfast, After, we will continue our trip for an hour and a half in our private transportation on a dirt road until we reach Soraypampa (3,900 m / 12,795ft).
On the way, we will see beautiful landscapes and the impressive snowcap mountain of Salkantay.
Once, we reach the trailhead at Soraypampa, your expert guide will give you some indications before starting the Humantay Lake Hike. The trail is ascending and it will take us about an hour and a half to two to reach the lake. During the hike we will enjoy the stunning views of the snow-capped mountains, impressive natural landscapes and a great diversity of flora and fauna. This natural wonder is at an altitude of 13,779ft, and surrounded by steep peaks and an impressive glacier.
Once we reach the lakeshore, we relax, enjoy the snack, and take pictures.
After an amazing time at the lake, we are ready to hike back down, to Soraypampa. We drive back to Mollepata, where we will have lunch.
Finally, this Humantay Lake tour will end with a drop off at your hotel in Cusco or downtown restaurants. Arrival in Cusco city around 6 to 7:00 p.m.
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE||PRICE PER PERSON|
|3 - 4 PAX||$110|
|5 - 6 PAX||$75|
|7 - 9 PAX||$65|
|10 - 16 PAX||Contact us!! we have special deals!!|
If you want to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies. Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, email the following information to email@example.com
* Passport details for each traveler (full name, nationality, age, and passport number). * Provide hotel name in Cusco and start date for this service.
IMPORTANT. Entrance tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable; therefore, once you/we purchase your tickets, we are unable to change the name or date on the ticket, nor can you ask for a refund.
CHILD POLICY: Children between 7 and 17 years old are allowed on this tour at the rate listed above.
- Expert local tour guide with fluent English.
- Private transport with a professional driver.
- Admission Tickets to Salkantay.
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch.
- First-aid kit and Oxigen.
What's not included
- Tips or gratuities.
- Hotel night.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Emergency Horse.
- Service of horse at $30 One Way.
Packing List for the Humantay Lake Tour
- Your original passport and DNI for Peruvians.
- Personal travel insurance
- A small rucksack with personal stuff
- Rain jacket or rain poncho.
- Trekking boots are recommended.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block, at high elevation, is easy to get the sun burn.
- Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET
- A roll of toilet paper
- Personal medication as well as the prescription.
- Extra cash in small bills for personal expenses.
Let’s Plan Your Humantay lake Hike Together!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us using the form below and our expert travel planner will reply to you within 24 hours.
- Office phone number: +51 984 714 180 - +51 997 785 999
- WhatsApp:+51 997 785 999
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org