MACHU PICCHU PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR
Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour starts early in the morning at your hotel in Aguas Calientes (depending to your entrance to Machu Picchu). Our professional local guide will accompany you to the bus station and take a half an hour bus ride to Machu Picchu.
Make the most of your visit as you experience this iconic Inca citadel, enjoying a three-hour guided tour of highlights like the Sacred Plaza, Royal Quarters, and more. Then spend some free time exploring this amazing complex on your own.
MACHU PICCHU TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Find great spots to capture the best images of Machu Picchu (things that regular guided tours will never include).
- Discover Machu Picchu highlights.
- Take an included half day guided tour to add extra context to the visit.
- Visit the Inca Bridge before getting inside the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- The best way to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
MACHU PICCHU PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR ITINERARY
Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour begins at the hotel or train station in Aguas Calientes. Afterward, We walk you to the bus stop to take a half an hour bus ride to Machu Picchu. Once there, we will show our entrance tickets at the gate and start our Machu Picchu Tour.
Take a moment to quietly sit and listen to the wind… Your imagination will soar as you contemplate the history of Machu Picchu and its mysterious origins. Your expert local guide will explain all about the historical sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
The guided tour of Machu Picchu will include a visit to the Inca Bridge (optional). But, first we will visit the main areas of the Inca citadel, such as Religious centers, The Main Plaza, Three windows temple, warehouses and the large central square. These are all connected by narrow roads with stone steps, and surrounded by terraces cut into the mountainside.
Finally, we come to an end of Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour, and now you can control the rest of your time.
- All Machu Picchu tickets are for 1 entry only. (except for the 6 AM and 8 AM entries with hikes to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain)
- If you leave the park for any reason or unintentionally arrive at the exit gate, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- All itineraries are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, such as extreme weather, roadblocks, landslide, trail conditions, bureaucratic obstacles, fires, flooding and others.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Three to four hours of a private guided tour.
- Admission Tickets.
- Train and Bus Tickets.
- Huayna Picchu hike – Available at an extra cost of $20.
- Machu Picchu hike – Available at an extra cost of $20.
- Meals or beverages.
If you want to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies. Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, email the following information to email@example.com
* Passport details for each traveler (full name, nationality, age, and passport number).
* Provide hotel name in Aguas Calientes and tour schedule service.
IMPORTANT. Entrance tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable; therefore, once you/we purchase your tickets, we are unable to change the name or date on the ticket, nor can you ask for a refund.
Contact Sacred Valley Tours
Let’s Plan Your Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour from Aguas Calientes Together!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us using the form below and our expert travel planner will reply to you within 24 hours.
Whatsapp: +51 984714180
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org